The following is the results for the Money in the Bank PPV. Full analysis will be given on the Ringside Rundown Podcast this Saturday.
- The Usos defeated The Mysterios to win their seventh Tag Team Championships. Jey rolled Rey up for the pin and Jimmy comes from behind and gives his brother extra leverage to win.
- The Women’s Money in the Bank match was a wild car crash that saw Nikki A.S.H. out climb the rest of the competition to grab the briefcase and win the match.
- AJ Styles and Omos retained the Raw tag Team Titles thanks to the impressive power of Omos dropping Erik of the Viking Raiders.
- Bobby Lashley retained the WWE Championship in an absolute dominating performance. I don’t think Kofi got more than one minute of offense.
- Charlotte Flair defeated Rhea Ripley to win the Raw Women’s Championship. Charlotte targeted the knee of Ripley by trapping in in the ring steps and striking it with kicks to the stairs. Charlotte brings Rhea back in the ring then locks in the Figure 8 for the submission.
- Big E wins the Men’s Money in the Bank Ladder Match, climbing the ladder and retrieving the briefcase after hitting Rollins with the Big Ending. If the Women’s Match was a car crash this one was a ten car pile up.
- Thanks to an interferring Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns is able to retain the Universal Championship after hitting Edge with a Spear. After the match Edge and Rollins brawl throughout the arena. As Roman is waiting for the Ft. Worth crowd to acknowledge him, music hits and out comes John Cena to an insane ovation. Cena poses in the ring with Roman looking dumbfounded to close the show.