The show starts with Nikki A.S.H. coming out to celebrate winning the Raw Women’s Championship last week. Of course the former Champion Charlotte Flair has to come out and claim thievery and discredit Nikki’s bug win. Rhea Ripley comes down to the ring and thinks she deserves a shot at the title because Charlotte got herself intentionally disqualified last week. WWE officials come out and make the decision for a Triple Threat Match at SummerSlam for the Raw Women’s Championship. Tonight however we’re going to see Charlotte take on Nikki.
- Damian Priest defeated Sheamus after hitting Sheamus with the Reckoning. This should put Priest in line for a US Title opportunity sometime soon.
- Omos and AJ Styles retain the Raw Tag Team Championships with Styles hitting a springboard 450 on Erik of the Viking Raiders.
- Drew McIntyre versus Veer ended in disqualification when Jinder Mahal introduced a chair that Drew Claymores into the face of Veer.
- Natalya and Tamina defeated Eva Marie and Doudrop.
- Karrion Kross defeated Keith Lee via submission with the Kross Jacket. No Scarlett by the side of Kross again.
- Mansoor and Mustafa Ali pick up their first win as a team defeating Mace and T-Bar.
The WWE Champion Bobby Lashley says he’s not even going to dignify Goldberg’s challenge with a response. Then the WWE Champion goes on to defeat Cedric Alexander and Shelton Benjamin in a 2 on 1 Handicap Match.
- Thanks to a distraction from AJ Styles and Omos, John Morrison defeated Riddle. After the match, Styles would hit Riddle with a Styles Clash.
- Reginald defeated R-Truth to retain the 24/7 Championship with a flipping seated senton. Truth was mic’d up for the match which made it way more entertaining.
- The main event saw Charlotte Flair pinning the Raw Women’s Champion Nikki A.S.H. clean. Nikki hit her high crossbody but Charlotte rolled through to get the three.
After the match, Nikki challenges Charlotte to a rematch which Charlotte accepts. Charlotte then beats down the Champion as the show goes off the air.
That’s it for Raw, what did you think of the show?